Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tristan's Birthday!

Today would be Tristan's 3rd Birthday.

It is hard - no - impossible to actually put into words how I am feeling today.
Happy, angry, sad, depressed...just to name a few.

I am so deeply happy and proud to be the Mommy of such a special boy, and I wouldn't change that in a million years. I just wish he was here. With us. Where he is supposed to be.

We will be releasing more balloons for Tristan tonight...and lighting a candle for him to see.

Mommy loves you Angel!
I miss you so much!!
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Tristan. I'm sorry I'm late with the birthday wishes, but your momma and family are in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tristan James LegacyFebruary 25, 2011 at 8:36 PM

    Thank-you so much Kristine!
    We really appreciate your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete